Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Dark Sovereignty

Page: 1 of 1
 Deft Aklin
01-24-2003, 9:38 AM
We have arrived. Dr. Zaius and I have finally named our PA and are now working on the ranking structure, which is also near completion. We are actively seeking new members to assist in the creation process. Soon, I hope, we will have a PA board in these forums, at which time all future posting will be located there.

Here is the link to our SWGalaxies.net PA board. (http://www.swgalaxies.net/guilds/guild.php3?id=449)

Here is our Yahoo Group site. (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DarkSovereignty)

Feel free to sign up, or to PM either of us here to discuss membership. Hope to see you all soon.
 setsuko
01-24-2003, 11:45 AM
'Sovereignty', is that a word? :)

Good luck with the PA, hope I'll see you around soon. Too bad I can't help you, since I guess the Associates will take all the precious time I can spare...
 Deft Aklin
01-24-2003, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by setsuko
'Sovereignty', is that a word? :)

Good luck with the PA, hope I'll see you around soon. Too bad I can't help you, since I guess the Associates will take all the precious time I can spare...

If I am correct, allegiance to more than one PA is allowed. In that case, you will be able to work for both. Our PA will be much less demanding most of the time, but when action is requested, it will be expected. The higher up the food chain you go, the more involved you will need to be though.
 Thew Rydur
01-24-2003, 2:59 PM
I don't know if us Associates would be allowed to join since we're supposed to be neutral. Anyway the PA looks great and I would join with another character if the were MCS.
 Deft Aklin
01-24-2003, 3:41 PM
Originally posted by Thew Rydur
I don't know if us Associates would be allowed to join since we're supposed to be neutral. Anyway the PA looks great and I would join with another character if the were MCS.

My friend Thew, the idea of a secret society is that no one would know your allegiance to us. Make sense. The less people that know we exist, the better we are doing. The object is to manipulate others without ourselves becoming targets. I am actually trying to work out a system in which you will know as few of your colleagues names as possible. That way, if captured/interrogated, you have no information to divulge.

Didn't answer this last time. Hey Setsuko, here is your answer.

sovereignty
SYLLABICATION: sov·er·eign·ty
PRONUNCIATION: AUDIO: svr-n-t, svrn- KEY
NOUN: Inflected forms: pl. sov·er·eign·ties
1. Supremacy of authority or rule as exercised by a sovereign or sovereign state.
2. Royal rank, authority, or power.
3. Complete independence and self-government.
4. A territory existing as an independent state.
Taken from the American Heritage Dictionary on Yahoo.

Editted to add:
We have a forum now, here is the link, though I am sure it is easy enough to find.
http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=90577)
Page: 1 of 1