Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

WHoa....

Page: 1 of 1
 Leovinus
01-23-2003, 7:42 AM
I actually don't have any idea of why I'm writing this but... I'M BACK, last seen a year ago... and now I've decided to get back to you all since you were so friendly :D. so here am, with absolutely nothing of importance to say.

Have a nice day
 Darth Eggplant
01-23-2003, 3:07 PM
well you have kept in touch with me
via email and MSN messenger,
so I will add a string to your thread
and say hi!:D
 Leovinus
01-24-2003, 5:15 AM
awww... how sweet :rolleyes:. thanks anyway... hum, how is it going in the land of the dead? have you come any further?
 Tall Guy
01-25-2003, 3:12 PM
welcome back friend ;)
 Leovinus
01-25-2003, 5:02 PM
Thanks tall guy... now let's see if i dare join you and the others in all the other discussion boards besides this and all realted to Grim Fandango...
 Tall Guy
01-25-2003, 6:45 PM
be a rebal, join us!

actually, activity on the forum has been at a low recently :( come on you guys, post!
 TV_eye
01-26-2003, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by Tall Guy
be a rebal, join us!

actually, activity on the forum has been at a low recently :( come on you guys, post!

yeah well i registered half an hour ago and i've posted 5 times already, 6 with this one. so i'm not takin any of that, tall guy.

and one more thing; it's "rebel", not "rebal". but you probably knew that. :D

/Besserwisser.
 Lord Fergie
01-26-2003, 10:45 AM
I've never posted here before been here once but weall know each other come on lets post like its 1767.
 Tall Guy
01-26-2003, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by TV_eye
yeah well i registered half an hour ago and i've posted 5 times already, 6 with this one. so i'm not takin any of that, tall guy.

and one more thing; it's "rebel", not "rebal". but you probably knew that. :D

/Besserwisser. hey! I reely lik smat peepl lik ursev hoo pul peepl up abowt ther smolest ov thingz.

wise arse :rolleyes:
 Thrik
01-26-2003, 3:10 PM
:p
 TV_eye
01-27-2003, 10:37 AM
come on man, i was kidding! :p
 Tall Guy
01-27-2003, 2:47 PM
oh i know, i just like ranting ;)
 Darth Eggplant
01-27-2003, 7:55 PM
I like Thrik's avi neat cartoon guy.

hey what happened to the Rusty Anchor is it defunk? I have not been to the main page in ages.

Tall Guy I cleared off all my icq contacts so I could get a clear screen shot of Jack Skellington. icq me again so I can add you.

and now I hear you and Thrik are the Brittish tag team champs of the GFN good form on the forum!

I hope you will still post Metallus.

and other stuff, I will be glad to see others posting, I have felt like I was talking to myself for days and days.

I still do not know how to post an image on the forum I feel foolish.:eek:
 Tall Guy
01-28-2003, 4:40 PM
The Rusty Anchor, Grim Fandango Fusion and CLD have all been dropped from the network as we didnt feel they added anything new to what we already had.

I dont use ICQ a whole lot but my number is 144602258 if you want to add me. I mainly use messenger (daveturner101@hotmail.com) and can also been found milling around the GFN irc channel #gfnetwork on Gamesnet.

It is indeed true that me and Thrik are now joint webmasters of the GFN, we didnt feel Met was up for the job so we booted him ;) actually he demoted himself so he could spend more time on the other sites he runs. however he'll still be posting news and running the forums so you'll see him around just like you always did.

as for the image thing you can use [img] tag.

[*IMG]http://www.addresshere.com/image.gif[*/IMG])

you'll need to remove the '*' from both tags, i have to put them in so you can see the code...
 JofaGuht
01-30-2003, 12:22 AM
I remember one sight from a looong lime time ago. A very long time ago. It was like calavera cafe or something like that but I liked that site, it was the first site I ever went to from the GFN.
 Metallus
01-30-2003, 12:46 AM
Originally posted by Darth Eggplant
and now I hear you and Thrik are the Brittish tag team champs of the GFN good form on the forum!

I hope you will still post Metallus.
Thanks, Eggplant :).Yeah, like TG said, I'll still be running the community stuff (Forums, IRC), and I'm still going to do some stuff for the network. I'm returning to my old job as News Guru, and I'll also be doing tech support on hosted sites.I still do not know how to post an image on the forum I feel foolish.:eek: Hey, don't forget about the faq! There's a link on the sidebar above the overly large vertical advertisement. Here's a link to the section on vB code (the thingies you use to post images and make text bold and stuff.

http://www.lucasforums.com/misc.php?s=&action=bbcode)

Hope that helps!
 Thrik
01-30-2003, 10:35 AM
Is the End of the Line (http://grim.mixnmojo.com) connected to us at all? It's been sitting there unupdated for a ridiculous amount of time, yet remains on the MixnMojo menu. :p

On an unrelated topic, as you community managaer, do you have the old designs of the GFN anywhere Metallus? It'd be fun to have a design history section with the various forums and designs we've gone to through the years.

Annnnnnd finally, do you want to do me the text for the banner we were discussing Metallus? Cos I'm bladdy ****e! :)
 Tall Guy
02-03-2003, 3:47 AM
Originally posted by Thrik
Is the End of the Line (http://grim.mixnmojo.com) connected to us at all? It's been sitting there unupdated for a ridiculous amount of time, yet remains on the MixnMojo menu. :pIf we took it on we'd probably end up canning it cos its inactive! its safer where it is! :D:D:D
 JofaGuht
02-04-2003, 12:25 AM
I remember what the site was now, it was Calavera's Last Dance. That was the first of the sites that I ever went to. It was a good site.
 Tall Guy
02-04-2003, 6:45 AM
yeah CLD was a good site, pity we had to drop it due to it not being touched for months on end :(
Page: 1 of 1