Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Help with evacuating the home base (beginning)

Page: 1 of 1
 naw
01-23-2003, 6:40 AM
I am having trouble with this mission. I head to my family's repair station in order to dock onto it. However docking doesn't work.

I get close enough to auto-dock with the repair station so I could pick up some warheads there. I hit shift-d, watch my ship turn around, after a while it ends up about 1.4 klicks from the station, immobile, facing away from the station.

By this time Imperial forces arrive on the location and I am ordered to buy some time. I can't solve the objective which requires me to dock on the station, so my mission fails.

Version is 2.02.

//Naw
 Keyan Farlander
01-23-2003, 7:33 AM
It's been so long since I've played that mission, all I can do is suggest some things to try.

1. You tried targeting the station and hitting shift-d, right? Maybe try it at different distances.

2. Try targeting the cargo instead of the station and hitting shift-d.

3. Try targeting the cargo and hitting shift-p instead of shift-d.

Like I said, I don't remember, so I'm just guessing.
 Red Nine
01-23-2003, 3:00 PM
Yes, it's not the station you want, it's the cargo container in the far hangar. Move in close and Shift-P it.

Take it outside a little ways and drop it, or you'll lose it when the Imperials start shooting at you. Go pick it up when the evac order comes and hightail it out of there.
 mivoci1
11-08-2006, 5:25 PM
Or this way you must have flare countermeasure when you pick up warheads stay in hangar when you see CORT Sabra target the hyperbouy redirect all power to engines and shoot on blind flare with speed TIE bombers will have trouble catch you but you still must beware of warheads they launch so you MUST have shield and weapon to zero and then make the jump when it says that's it.
Page: 1 of 1