Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Ca?

Page: 1 of 1
 ZBomber
01-18-2003, 8:32 PM
Draing Dueler (Taters) and I have been wondering, what exactly is c.a.? We know it has to do something with collecting.....
 daring dueler
01-18-2003, 8:37 PM
he measn c-7 and c-8 and c-9
 Katarn07
01-18-2003, 8:56 PM
Condition of the card and bubble.

The higher the #, the better. You probably wanna stick with C-8 and C-9 for new figures. C-8 is bent corners or little knicks, C-9 is mint card and bubble. C-7 is creases and visible damage. Any lower, it is pretty messy.
There are usually no lower for newer of figures, unless the owner causes the damage.

The worse things I have are a C-7.5 Sith Lords 2-Pack (water damage, no plastic on the thing that it hangs on :mad:)
 daring dueler
01-18-2003, 9:00 PM
ok - i have a c-7 vintage anaman and only has a scratch noy bad - only 40 bucks soo i dont mind-everthing else i have in package is c-8.5 or higher-my sith lord two pack is perfect...how many of the potf2 figues yuo got in box katarn....i used to open soo i only have like 40 from red a green card -not including flash backs or comtech
 Katarn07
01-18-2003, 9:04 PM
I have all of them in, except episode II. Most worth nothing, and no more wall room. I get Saga Classic Trilogy in though.

My dad bought a bunch in, found it fun, and we've gotten a bunch since. I have the first few series out and in, but I got selective of loose ones now that I don't play with them. Just for scenes.

I have 4 vintage RotJ C-7 guys, and a C-8.5 vintage ESB periscope R2.
 daring dueler
01-18-2003, 9:13 PM
yeah all my vitage are out of package it must be nice to have your father colect i have 1 other person i know ho collects -zbomber and hes an opener-yes im trying to get all in package too but i open all min and keep one in box since epidode 1 i have and if i have one he stays in package until i find another, i open to make scenes also but i open all-im savin up for a viyage luke bespin mint in box and a i think teebo mint with coin - lots of money- im trying for a master replica darth saber too i hav anakins- also i want a mini bust of dooku and boba fett helmet.alot of money.
 ZBomber
01-18-2003, 9:26 PM
Thanks for clearing that up guys.

The loest one I have in the package is a c-8 Watto from EPisode 1. But I bought it for 2 dollars. I counted, and I only have 40 figures in the pacakge...... :eek:
 daring dueler
01-18-2003, 9:39 PM
really i thought less..lol..o well.....i have ....ohhhhhhh.....200 maybe
 Katarn07
01-19-2003, 10:19 AM
Forget card and bubble.
It is the over all condition, including the figure itself.

There are loose ones with C-# behind them. Usually vintage, just because they have more wear then the new ones.
 daring dueler
01-19-2003, 11:07 AM
yeah i know i have very few who are in bad condition and is somthiung does happen i make my own custom figuires so i can repair it-z u find that leg off the sandtrooper yet?
 ZBomber
01-19-2003, 7:28 PM
Originally posted by daring dueler
yeah i know i have very few who are in bad condition and is somthiung does happen i make my own custom figuires so i can repair it-z u find that leg off the sandtrooper yet?

Its somewhere in my room.

I guess this thread has kinda servered its purpose. You can close it, if you wish. ;)
 daring dueler
01-19-2003, 9:47 PM
when i ordered anaman c-7 he was almost perfect i wonder why
Page: 1 of 1