Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Song by Glottis?

Page: 1 of 1
 Silvek
01-18-2003, 8:21 AM
I was rampaging through the web when I came across a GF site with lyrics from the game.
There I found a song by Glottis. I don't recall him singing in the game (besides from his little tribute to the Bone Wagon).
When and where does he sing the Rusty Anchor (http://www20.brinkster.com/gabez/grimlyrics.htm) song?
 Sanspoof
01-18-2003, 12:46 PM
He sings it in Year 2, Manny's club on the piano. Get the card with 'Rusty Anchor' on it and show it to Glottis.

OH RUSTY ANCHOR! GOING DOWN DOWN DOWN OH RUSTY ANCHOR! GUESS YOU GOTTA HANG AROOOOOOOOOUND!
 Silvek
01-18-2003, 6:59 PM
Ahh, I see. I never showed him that card, I went straight to Toto with it.
Makes you wonder what else you missed...
Oh well, another reason to replay the game :D
 Darth Eggplant
01-19-2003, 5:46 PM
yes, but make sure you show glottis the card with rusty anchor on it before you give him the pass to the high rollers lounge, or you lose the oportunity. as for the song, you can find it at one of two websites.
www.geocities.com/grimpeg)
or
www.geocities.com/calaverablanca)
both are sites I run.
:D
 Silvek
01-19-2003, 7:50 PM
Nice sites :)
BTW, do you know where one can find some midis of the music in GF?
I found some links but they were broken.
 ZaXeriaw
02-02-2003, 7:19 AM
You can find all the music-files on you GF-cd. Browse you CD with SCUMMrev (http://scummrev.mixnmojo.com/).. If it was this you were looking for :)
 Darth Eggplant
02-02-2003, 2:05 PM
midi files, nope, but they are plinkley scarry little beasties. you can compress an mp3 pretty small and still get a descent sound for them.
Page: 1 of 1