Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Imperial Player Association

Page: 1 of 1
 Deft Aklin
01-13-2003, 11:58 AM
In any event, I was contemplating starting a true Imperial PA. In an RPG I am currently involved in, there is a secret organization within the Empire. This organization seeks to further itself by the use (or misuse) of Imperial resources. We have found that this organization has been extremely successful and as such, I am curious if there would be any interest in such an organization. I have found several like this on the boards and on the official PA listing, but feel that perhaps the leadership in such PAs lacks the experience to be succesful. The people I would be inviting have been RPing together for years and are extremly good RPers. As such, I feel the organization would be more difficult to join than some of these, less reputable ones. I was just wondering if any of you would be interested. I will post more information at a later date if the response is great enough. I could really use someone to set up a webpage as well, with obvious IC rewards such as title within said PA. I will most likely not be running this PA, as I know the person that currently runs it on the MUSH and I feel that he is far superior to I in this respect. Hopefully I will see some great interest, especially from more elite RPers. Selection will not be guaranteed, as we will be looking for the best and the brightest and such an organization can not be successful if it is too large and obvious. I was thinking between ten and twenty five. Again, please let me know if you are interested. We will try and pick a server based on our membership. So if you have prior agreements to join a particular PA on a particular server, please let me know.

Let me add, I in no means intend to offend the other Imperial PAs out there, I just know the people I am talking about and they just plain rock. Text based RP has made them into some of the most elite RPers anywhere and I hope that experience will bring some depth to our organization.
 Wraith 8
01-13-2003, 12:30 PM
well.. i suggest you first get members.. and then start a PA.... it works better that way.
 Deft Aklin
01-13-2003, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by Wraith 8
well.. i suggest you first get members.. and then start a PA.... it works better that way.

What's it look like I'm trying to do? Also , for those that would enjoy it, Wraith will be the number one lacky in this new org. :p
j/k

"Yes Wraith, I have called you here for an important task. Please head to Coruscant right away, I seem to have forgotten my dry cleaning." ;)

.....and they called ME a suck up?
 Wraith 8
01-13-2003, 2:42 PM
lol....
riiiight... evrr read Solo Command? you should.. there is a prank in there they pull with Janson... im thinking on doing the same with you :D

and havent you found any Imp PA's?
 Deft Aklin
01-13-2003, 2:54 PM
Originally posted by Wraith 8
lol....
riiiight... evrr read Solo Command? you should.. there is a prank in there they pull with Janson... im thinking on doing the same with you :D

and havent you found any Imp PA's?

Can't wait to see this one Wraith. ;)

Anyway, I have found several PAs. I am just not sure of the quality of RPers. I want something with some MUSH caliber RPers. You'd be surprised how many are actually literary majors. It's amazing to see some of these guys at work.
Page: 1 of 1