Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

DirectX 9.0 compatability

Page: 1 of 1
 Deft Aklin
01-13-2003, 9:22 AM
I remeber seeing a post on here regarding DirectX 9 and it's compatability issues with certain graphics cards. If anyone has any knowledge of this, can they either direct me to it or let me know what graphics cards are compatible? Thanks in advance.
 Thew Rydur
01-13-2003, 4:36 PM
I'm not really a hardware expert but I think the only one that is compatible is the Radeon 9700. Unless Nvidia released its new card.
 BCanr2d2
01-14-2003, 6:37 AM
The Radeon Pro 9700 is DirectX 9.0 fully compatible, all it's features are supported by DirectX 9.0

The Geforce FX is DirectX 9.1 compatible, which, like DirectX 8.1, is a major leap from the lower version, I think it enables a seperate GPU style of instruction now to be thrown at the graphics card...

Other than that, I think it may be some of the older cards that may have trouble.....
 Gontheboy
01-14-2003, 11:41 AM
damn!! now I need to get a new graphics card! :mad:
Page: 1 of 1