Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Awsome

Page: 1 of 1
 richard10101
01-11-2003, 7:18 PM
your site is well kool i have thought so in ages but nvr decided to post untill now i really like your site but there is a reason behind me saying this

i was woundering if you could send me the source code for your feed back form's but where it send them to you i want it to me but just have it like mailto:e-mail address here

i have had one like this blahblah>mailto:e-mail?subject=subjectblahblah

but that is just e-mailing and you hav to use outlook or somet like it so could you send me the script plz?
 ZBomber
01-11-2003, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by richard10101
your site is well kool i have thought so in ages but nvr decided to post untill now i really like your site but there is a reason behind me saying this

i was woundering if you could send me the source code for your feed back form's but where it send them to you i want it to me but just have it like mailto:e-mail address here

i have had one like this blahblah>mailto:e-mail?subject=subjectblahblah

but that is just e-mailing and you hav to use outlook or somet like it so could you send me the script plz?

o.O Say what?
Page: 1 of 1