Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Nightlight's Christmas special

Page: 1 of 1
 MJ
01-10-2003, 10:08 AM
It's just a tad late.

This christmas special was ready in time for christmas. Every power possible conspired against me and stopped me from getting it online though.

This was made in 1999. It's kinda based in Australian politics. All you have to know is that John Howard is the prime minister, and leader of the liberal party. Kim Beazley was, at the time, opposition leader and leader of the labour party.

Number Two is not a political figure. :)

Incidently, the file is 10MB. And as of posting this message, I have another hour to go before the file is fully uploaded. So if you grab it now and it's incomplete, it's because it wasn't all on the server.
 The Adventurer
01-10-2003, 1:46 PM
Some Nightlight is better then no Nightlight. Atleast the sites back, now I can go pimp it around.
 LiMP RABBiT
01-11-2003, 6:39 AM
Ive only heard the first few minutes but it sounds great. A tad confusing with all of the voices, but i like the music change.
 Gabez
01-11-2003, 10:40 AM
Heh, very good. Interesting to hear Number 2 as well.
 LiMP RABBiT
01-12-2003, 4:45 PM
Great. I loved the Dickins mistake and the song. I also noticed Howard sounded quite similar to Mouldy-bun. But, now that youve succeeded in posting a 20 min track, surely you can manage a 5 min conclusion to Lost Cause..... Please.
Page: 1 of 1