Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Concept artist - gun for hire

Page: 1 of 1
 theodude
01-06-2003, 9:21 AM
And no, im not asking for cash, I know your a freeware community. Ive been here before.
I keep realizing, over and over again, that my passion lies in drawing stuff, and doing it for adventure games would be an honor.
I havent got a crapload of time on my hands, but I'll do my best If I find a project that seems interesting. Please contact me!

You can check out some of my work at:

http://tejodor.cjb.net)

And yes, I do 3D, but not now, it bores me :P

-Theo
 Gabez
01-06-2003, 9:24 AM
Wow, those look really, really nice. Say, why don't you do some fan-art? We always need more of that.
 theodude
01-06-2003, 9:40 AM
Hey thanks for the comments:)

But no thanks, no fan art for me.. im tryin to be original here! but ofcourse, working on GF fanart would be crazy fun...

-Theo
 Gabez
01-06-2003, 10:11 AM
Yeah... there’s loads of Monkey Island fan-art but not a lot for Grim Fandango.

Hmm. You could always do some art to feature on a fan-site. Like, in the design. That’s all the rage these days.
 Mort-Hog
01-06-2003, 3:50 PM
Ever considered doing Tolkien stuff?
 Squinky
01-16-2003, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by Mort-Hog
Ever considered doing Tolkien stuff?

I think someone needs to show him that LotR slash site so he can stop asking people to make it for him.

This may be just a drawing, but still...! <- Communists :((((((((((((((((((((

LOL! LEZBOZ@!!!!!!!!!
 Mort-Hog
01-20-2003, 12:05 PM
 BooJaka
01-20-2003, 12:08 PM
The troll, the!
 Sheriff Gringo
01-20-2003, 8:16 PM
Dear Small Child,

Everyone knows you cannot kill the troll! You must feed him a red herring to get across the bridge.

Yours sincerely,
Gringo
Page: 1 of 1