Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Join The Yh Clan!

Page: 1 of 1
 YH_Yoda
09-18-2001, 9:44 PM
This is YH_Yoda (my zone name) and I am the leaader of the YH clan. We just started up , and we're looking for all kinds of members. So far my two friends that help me start up the clan are the only members. Our site is finished for our current state, and we would really like to see some more members before the game kicks off the MSN gaming Zone. If you would like to join us, please check out our site at http://www.geocities.com/yodashorde/index) or e-mail me at yodaisking@msn.com
-Thanks, YH_Yoda
 Darth_Venage
09-18-2001, 10:02 PM
is it just me, or is everyone trying to start or join a clan??
 Admiral viper
09-20-2001, 9:46 PM
hey yh it is your lucky day I am going to declare u and }DS{ r allies so please add us to your sites ally list
 JEDI_MASTA
09-21-2001, 4:13 PM
aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh the evil DRS or whatever his name is is makeing allies oooooooo our clan is going to b elite only the best join it looks like you only care about winning i care about improving the skills of my players we dont need allies anybody who wants to allie us can and anybody who wants to b our enemies well thats too bad im not going to say we will destroy you because a clan lasts forever but DS(the fag clan) is going down btw do u have any members with over 100 posts viper
(that isnt a spammer ) like you YH ill allie with you with you if ya want but i dont really care whats it matter its just an alliance its not the end of the world so yh pm me if you wanna allie if not well ull just b treated as a neutral until u declare war of ..... we make friends
 YH_Yoda
09-21-2001, 8:18 PM
Ok, I'll add you to our allies. What is your official name? DS= ?, and how would you like to me to post it on our site. Oh, and could you send me an URL to your site?
Thanks,
YH_Yoda
 Admiral viper
09-21-2001, 11:50 PM
I am finishing my site, but as soon as I get it up and running u will be the first to know plus i will also make an enemies allys list. expect to be on the allys list as soon as it is done

Thank you,
ADMIRAL VIPER
 Lord Tirion
09-22-2001, 1:47 AM
Team Nexsis wishes you luck on your clan YH_Yoda
and we hope to get some games in together. Dont be a stranger to our site either =)
 generalViper
09-27-2001, 11:57 PM
hey yh my clan site is http://geocities.com/dbzsuperz/)

Ok please put on enemy's allies page
 EndSub
09-28-2001, 12:14 AM
well my clan consists of me.....and my allies are who ever is enemies to Dark Side Clan.......its really a very simple system :D
 Darth_Venage
09-28-2001, 12:26 AM
hey! that sounds like what I do!!! :D
 EndSub
09-28-2001, 12:43 AM
maybe we should start-up an Anti-DSC clan :D
 Darth_Venage
09-28-2001, 12:52 AM
Hey! that's a good idea!:D
 DarkTrooper
09-28-2001, 10:54 AM
hey retard our clan is DS not DSC or DRS
 darthfergie
09-30-2001, 5:17 PM
We have room for several people so join the YH_Clan people:yoda:
 Clefo
09-30-2001, 5:38 PM
Join the Dark Star Alliance! Yes we finally have a name!
 darthfergie
09-30-2001, 5:50 PM
Originally posted by Clefo
Join the Dark Star Alliance! Yes we finally have a name!

Clefo this is YH_Clan stuff here...although I may consider it...
Page: 1 of 1