Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

is a jedis love for one another more important then the code?

Page: 1 of 1
 Jedic Thon
01-02-2003, 9:22 PM
Jedic Thon and Aryia Thon are in love and been through alot togther, they have disobayed orders from the jedi counsel when the other was in danger. Is a jedis love for one another more important then the code
 Thornn Vel'Chyn
01-06-2003, 2:27 PM
I am surprised at this outburst of emotions my student. I thought you had gotten over trusting your feelings, and had learned to mind them.
 Jedic Thon
01-06-2003, 2:42 PM
My Master,

My training is complete! Just because we have diffrent asspects on the Jedis code of "love" gives you no right to bad mouth me on my agenda and affairs in romance
 Thornn Vel'Chyn
01-06-2003, 2:50 PM
My student I was cordial and respectfull in my assessment of your views. I expect the same from you, I have earned it.
 Master Neb
07-02-2010, 3:57 PM
hard to tell. in clone wars, obi-wan, one of the most code-loving members, admits that, had she told him she loved him, he would have left the order. however, love can lead to dark actions. as a trained (and fully knowledgable) jedi, who would be on the council if he followed the code, i say that you may love, but only once you have mastered control, so love will not get in the way of duty.
Page: 1 of 1