Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Nexsis Tournament

Page: 1 of 1
 Lord Tirion
09-18-2001, 4:03 PM
When SWGB comes out this November, Nexsis will be holding a tournament for 2 to 3 player teams. Please assemble your teams and come up with a team name and reply here. If you are solo and do not have a team, please say so and I will try to help get you some teamates.

Anybody is invited. This tournament is not soley about winning but having fun and meeting other people who share the same likes about SWGB. If you are interested, please leave a reply.

Thank you.
 Warlord
09-18-2001, 4:14 PM
If I can get my hands on a copy, or a place where I can pick one up I would like to be in this tournament, I just need some partners, anyone want to partner up with a high-inter ages of empire:expansion player?
 Admiral Thrawn
09-18-2001, 4:15 PM
I wouldn't mind, but I rarely come on time.
 Lord Tirion
09-19-2001, 2:09 AM
The event will be scattered throught a couple of weeks so no set schedules will be made in hopes that that will enable more people to want to join.

Soon as I get around 4 teams I will upload the tourney section on the Nexsis site for all to read and see.
 Clefo
09-19-2001, 8:31 AM
By the time GB comes out I should have a Big Ass Computer Upgrade so sure i'M in...
 Warlord
09-19-2001, 4:12 PM
Who wants to my my partner for this tourny?? I was a high_inter in ages of empire:expansion and spend on developing some kick*** strategies for thi game!
 Warlord
09-19-2001, 4:16 PM
Hey, nexsis what is with your website, its not coming up properly just showing me some parent directory, it think something messed up over on your side, just thought you might want to know!:bdroid2: ::bdroid2: :bdroid2:
 Lord Tirion
09-19-2001, 4:46 PM
I think Freeservers is affected by that new virus. Our forums are still working. The url to them is

http://tirion2.proboards.com/)
 Warlord
09-19-2001, 9:06 PM
K, its all good now
Page: 1 of 1