Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Check this out

Page: 1 of 1
 FCMan
01-09-2001, 3:13 PM
I just looked up at amazon.com for Battle for Naboo. I found that Battle for Naboo is on PC. Too bad it's out of stock. Lucasarts has been hiding this from us PC gamers. Here's the link: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000056SLX/qid=979060017/sr=1-2/ref=sc_vg_2/104-8733859-6729527)

------------------
Devaronian:What do you call someone who speaks 3 languages?
Wuher:Triglingual.
Devaronian:What do you call someone who speaks 2 languages?
Wuher:Bilingual.
Devaronian:What do you call someone who speaks one language?
Wuher:Monolingual?
Devaronian:Human.
 Jedi SuperBuen
01-09-2001, 7:02 PM
That's weird...

------------------
Master of Puppets, I'm pulling your strings
Twisting your mind, smashing your dreams...
 Garindan
01-09-2001, 7:13 PM
awesome!!! i think i'd rather get it for my pc than the 64, 'cause of more features! maybe it's still in the process of being made, wonder why lucasarts hasn't reveiled it yet.
 Kurgan
01-10-2001, 2:16 AM
Hope that wasn't our only "surprise," I admit it is a fun game, but I was hoping for something more involved for a PC title.

Rogue Squadron fans will be happy though..

Good eye there.

Kurgan

[This message has been edited by Kurgan (edited January 09, 2001).]
 Zanzibar
01-10-2001, 8:14 PM
Not to shoot this down, but Amazon.com is notorious for entering wrong information into their databases. It would be really really easy to enter all the BFN info, then forget to change the default Win95/98 format to N64...ya know what I mean?

I've looked thru the Toy database for Star Wars and there are so many near-duplicate entries in there it's pathetic. So, it wouldn't surprise me if the PC version of BFN is simply a screw-up on Amazon's part.

Has anyone seen or heard anything, apart from Amazon.com?
 FCMan
01-11-2001, 1:06 AM
Zanzibar(well this is one of those great masterminds behind Phantom Menace.I begged for a year for that game and almost cried when I got it out of sheer joy). I found it by searching for Battle for Naboo in the video games department and there were 2 versions. The N64 vesion and the PC version. So they didn't forget to chsnge it to N64.
 Garindan
01-11-2001, 12:35 PM
awesome!
Page: 1 of 1