Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Web Designer Needed

Page: 1 of 1
 Sean Offer
12-29-2002, 7:20 PM
Hello, I am the Chancellor of the Galactic Federation. I am looking for a programmer to join my PA and build the PA's website. The site must be written in php. Therefore, the only requirements are that you know php and are willing to take some time and be dedicated to the Galactic Federation's website. I realize that this task requires a lot of time and work, so here is what the programmer will receive in return. The person will be very high status in the Galactic Federation; they will have very much say in important issues. There are also other benefits that go without saying. If anyone is interested or would like anymore information, please contact me by e-mail (SophusDominus@hotmail.com), MSN Messanger (SophusDominus@hotmail.com), or AIM (SophusDominus). Please respond to this only if you are serious about it and know php very well. Thanks so much.

Sophus Dominus
Galactic Federation, Chancellor
 Wraith 8
12-30-2002, 3:36 AM
uhmm you already started a thread like this in the main general discussion forum.... keep it to one forum please.

If people would like to reply to this post, click the following link:
http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=87809)

*closed*
Page: 1 of 1