Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The Sanguine Star

Page: 2 of 2
 Thew Rydur
01-19-2003, 10:31 PM
Thew takes the blasters and puts them in his shoulder holsters.

Thew: Thanks Varan, but I need my S-5, oh well, I'll find it.

Thew thinks for a minute then suddenly lights up.

Thew: Hey Varan, you were after the Sanguine Star right?

Varan: Yes, what about it?

Thew: Is one other the high ranking members of the Star a Trandoshan with rather dark scales and a mechanical left arm?
 Gaalgoth
01-20-2003, 8:41 PM
Varan looks at Thew suspiciously

Varan
What do you know about him?
 Thew Rydur
01-20-2003, 9:45 PM
Thew: You see a while back I got hired by the Trandoshan on Tatooine to take out what he called "heavily armed thugs". So I go to the place in the middle of the desert and it turns out that the "thugs" are actually a moisture farmer and his wife. I went back to the Trandoshan and threw the down payment back in his face. I barely made it out of there alive. But at least I did some damage.

Thew points to the long scar on the stunned Chiss's face and smiles.

Thew: Anyway when I was at his place I heard a lot of talk about "The Star". I thought there might be a connection.
 Gaalgoth
01-20-2003, 10:46 PM
Varan looks at Thew in mild surprise.
Varan
You escaped Rajjan alive and in one piece? Not many can claim that feat. In fact, up till now I thought I was the only one. You see, I'm the one that took his arm. I took up the bounty on his head about 8 years ago. The hunt led to a blade fight on Coruscant, and using my sword I cut off his arm. I thought he was dead though. I kicked him through the window of the room in which we were fighting....I guess he managed to grab hold of something. If you've seen him since then, he's no doubt going to be after me as well. We'd better get out of here.
 Thew Rydur
01-21-2003, 5:29 PM
Thew: Yeah I think your right...

JoKen: Hey guys, I hate to interrupt, but it looks like we've got some company.

Down the street a groop of swoops is speeding towards them, and blaster fire pings overhead sending a shower of dust from the concrete wall.

Thew: Come on, lets get out of here.

Thew runs to the speeder, dragging the Chiss and hops in.
 Gaalgoth
01-21-2003, 5:52 PM
Crouching down Varan takes aim with the rifle he picked up in the hangar and shoots the first swoop rider in the chest. The swoop swerves to the left and explodes against the wall, sending the next two into the opposite wall as they tried to avoid the explosion.

Varan
Let's move!

Varan runs towards the approaching swoops. As they approach he leaps into a drop kick and hitting the lead rider in the chest grabs hold of the handlebars and rides on as the original rider rolls down the alley. The force of the impact, however, fractures Varan's left ankle.
 JoKen
01-22-2003, 3:21 PM
JoKen: Now its my turn!

JoKen pulls out his twin blasters and shoots down 3 swoops coming straight at him. He then notices that Varan is having a hard time controlling his swoop.

JoKen: Hold on Varan, I'm coming!

JoKen grabs a parked speeder bike and comes up beside Varan.

JoKen: Jump, Varan!
 Thew Rydur
01-22-2003, 11:46 PM
Thew takes that controls of the speeder and shakes his head.

Thew: Well thats, good old Varan for ya....

Thew then revs the engines and plows into the melee, knocking two of the swoop riders off their bikes.

Thew: Come on guys hop in, we need to get out of here.
Page: 2 of 2