Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Guybrush walk error

Page: 1 of 1
 LordAvoozl
12-21-2002, 1:58 AM
I've been playing Escape from Monkey Island again. And I have a problem. When guybrush gets off the raft at Pegnose Pete's house he continues to look like he's rowing still, rather than walking, after the Mystes O' Tyme Marshe. Even after I capture pegnose Guybrush still rows. Has anyone had this problem or more importantly, know how to fix it? I've played the game on the same computer before but I never had this problem.
 bgbennyboy
12-21-2002, 7:02 AM
Wow no posts in here for ages.....and then 2........identical ones come along at once.
Besides the standard 'patch it' answer EMI problems really arent my forte, anyone else?
If you are using a pad, use the keyboard for the mysts o tyme marsh, i say this for no reason other than navigating the damm thing using my pad was impossible when I played it. There was some sort of controller bug with some pads where guybrush sorta..went haywire
 Gabez
12-22-2002, 8:21 AM
You could press "o" to exit to outside/the map, and hope that that sorts the problem. Either than that, you could download some saved games from here (http://www.scummbar.com/resources/downloads/saves.php).
Page: 1 of 1