Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Yarael Poof model released

Page: 1 of 1
 Psyk0Sith
12-21-2002, 12:29 AM
For those interested (and didnt know), Yarael Poof has been released earlier today.

download...here
Yarael Poof (jediknightii.net) (http://www.jediknightii.net/files/index.php?link=file&id=1088)
...or here
Yarael Poof (jk2files.net) (http://www.jk2files.com/file.info?ID=8813)

enjoy.
 MasterKoon237
12-21-2002, 8:31 AM
Thanks a bunch Psyk0Sith, you rock! Hope to see more awesome work from you!
 t3rr0r
12-21-2002, 2:11 PM
yes... what are your future plans, psyk0?
 Mex
12-21-2002, 3:06 PM
I liked your model so much.. Well...

Lookie at my av, it will say it all
<----------<-------------------<-------------------- :D
 -s/<itzo-
12-21-2002, 3:41 PM
hey Psyk0Sith, how should we set up yarael's height?
 Khier
12-21-2002, 4:54 PM
Wow i was quite surprised i missed the progress of this model i saw the WIP once and didn't realize it was that close to release, great work! :thumbsup:
 Psyk0Sith
12-21-2002, 5:19 PM
yes... what are your future plans, psyk0?
Hmm not sure, maybe Even Piell, or Adi Gallia, i'm also making 2 custom models for fun and Silent Bob! (it was my first attempt at modelling a full character).
hey Psyk0Sith, how should we set up yarael's height?
Well i think 1.4 is pretty close to the real proportions (u didnt check the readme file? ;))

I really appreciate the support guys, and dont forget that neomarz and nomad were also a big part of this project.
 Hellfire Jedi
12-21-2002, 5:33 PM
SILENT BOB!!! U F*********************************ING ROCK!!!!!!!! I GOTTA BETA TEST THAT!!! Damn i got that movie a little back i watched it like 100 times it ROXXORZ you should make the taunt say nothing cuz hes silent :D You also should make a bong saber OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YEAH
I love Yarael!

Hppy Hellfire

:EDIT: If u make bong saber add a shader to make smoke come outta the end that would be pissa :P
 [SM]Maximus
12-21-2002, 6:13 PM
hi guys im Hellfire Jedi's bro. ill be hangin around here and stuff so ill hope to cya around. silent bob sounds kickin cant wait, btw Psyk0Sith very nice job on yarael poof its awsome one of my favs nice wokr

Maximus
 Scouttrooper
12-21-2002, 6:14 PM
Hellfire Jedi,.. what are you talking about ???? are you a little kid that cry's when other guys give them openion,...

cant you do normally to other ppl around here ?

you are going to do like older days ? flame flame :mad:

take some advise of your bro,.. maybe you can join Oxygen onces :p:D

[SM]Maximus ???? you are Caladien right ?
 Hellfire Jedi
12-21-2002, 6:16 PM
Scout what the heck is taking you so long to release the SnowTrooper???? I want it bad!!!!!! thnx

EDIT Thats caladien u know him?
 Scouttrooper
12-21-2002, 6:19 PM
umm my snowtrooper has to sleep :p no ,. he has vacation,.. im gonna work on the other models first

YEAH caladien is on Oxygen too !!

THIS WEEK : NEW THREAD ,...SECRET MODEL OF OXYGEN !!!!!!!!!
 AlzWisHum
12-21-2002, 7:42 PM
Wow, really nice, no critics at all, and I've looked at it a lot! :)
 ronbrothers
12-22-2002, 12:43 AM
Psyk0Sith, your model rocks! I frankly did not think a model given Yarael's structure would work in JO, but it works beautifully. Excellent.

I have made a npc character for SP of him and have scaled him at 140. Is that about right?
 Padawan_7
12-22-2002, 1:31 PM
Wow, fantastic job guys! Yarael is absolutely awesome! To tell the truth, I have waited a long time for someone to make Yarael and now that he is actually finished, I can easily say I was NOT disappointed. :D

Psyk0Sith: awesome model!
Marz: awesome skins!
Nomad: awesome sounds!

Thanks guys! I really appreciate all the hard work that went into Yarael. I hope you three can get together again to produce some more work of this quality! :D

Padawan_7
 Mex
12-22-2002, 1:50 PM
Ive been playing with Yarael for the past few hours, and it is more realistic than the pictures, I like the taunt alot, it fits his looks!

9.4 Out of 10!
 Psyk0Sith
12-22-2002, 2:27 PM
I have made a npc character for SP of him and have scaled him at 140. Is that about right?

Yep, WhiteShdw approved the 140 scale based on his calculations relative to other players. I recommend 140, but you can put whatever you want.

Oh and it's nice to finally "meet" you [SM]Maximus, i didnt know you were on the Oxygen team!
 wannadie
12-22-2002, 4:02 PM
Cool model, when I saw the screenshots I thought "sh!t man, he looks real!"

Does anyone know what sabermod was used in the screenshot, that saber's cool, I want it.
 Psyk0Sith
12-23-2002, 12:22 AM
Tck saber mod, and the hilt is from the "Jedi mod hilt pack" i got this a while back.

I think quamosity made the hilt.
Page: 1 of 1