Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

will make weapon models

Page: 2 of 2
 Kain
01-03-2003, 10:13 PM
yes yes! finish blaster so you can work on Legolas' sword! AND SOMEONE OUT THERE!! SOMEONE MAKE A GOOD LEGOLAS SKIN!!! I seen the at jk2files and all it is is Exar Kun without the cape! WE NEED LEGOLAS MODEL AND SKIN *along with Spike from Buffy* IN JEDI KNIGHT 2!!!

Side Note: I got alotta ideas for the Legolas model if someone sees this and decides i'm not outta my mind. PM me
 El Sitherino
01-04-2003, 1:20 PM
ok well it seems im getting a mod job for LOTR mod me and boinga are starting yay. anyways the blaster is on hold since i lost one of the things and i dont know where i moved it to. i have all the other stuff. if anyone could skin the depth charges that would be nice. now im going to finish the elvish swords and legolas' sword.
 Matt-Liell
01-04-2003, 1:42 PM
Sorry to go off topic but concerning the Legolas model i'm trying to make one but i need someone to get me the .md3 of the model that the current Leoglas skin is based on then i can make him! And i'm a big Legolas fan so i'll make him look good! for more info on what i need go HERE AND HELP ME! (http://lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=88508)

EDIT: Isanesith you have Milkshape right? If so could u import the .glm of this Legolas skin's model (http://www.jk2files.com/file.info?ID=6916) and export it as a .md3 and send it to me? If u can i can get a Legolas model in jk2 to use your swords! I've been waiting months for one but noone has made it so i decided to! all i need is that .md3 can you help me out?
 El Sitherino
01-05-2003, 1:53 PM
yeah i can do that id be happy to. oh and i finally got some faces on the bottom of the swords that keep the poly level low. i had to make them by hand which i wasnt very good at so it took me awhile but i got that done. oh i think, im not sure but, ronin might help me get the helmetless mando's skinmapped and ingame since i dont have the right version of max.
 Matt-Liell
01-05-2003, 2:35 PM
never mind about the .md3 i got it! and i have a WIP going now for Legolas! About the helmetless jango model, school starts again tomorrow for me so i won't be around all day and i want to work on Legolas but if you need me to skin i'll do the best i can!:D
 El Sitherino
01-08-2003, 6:18 PM
alright sounds good matt. oh thanks once again for being here and helpin me out.:D
 El Sitherino
01-16-2003, 5:43 PM
alright for those who have been waiting. legolas' sword will be released with matt's legolas model.:D
 Darth Vader III
01-18-2003, 6:01 AM
 MasterKoon237
01-30-2003, 12:24 PM
Hey Insanesith is Panaka's blaster finished yet? Cuz if it is i got a few suggestions. No rush though! I think Panaka's blaster is gonna be awesome! I just thought since the DC-15 blaster rifle(clonetrooper rifle)is done, you'd have a little less on your plate.
Page: 2 of 2