Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Characters For Full Throttle II

Page: 1 of 1
 Zak McKracken
12-17-2002, 3:37 AM
I really want to see Mo and Quohog again. It be neat to see a little more of Ben's gang i only know the name of one other polecat.

It be neat to see the Cavefish's Fortress
 Vyse
12-18-2002, 10:31 PM
You know MO will be part of the story.
The Cavefish really need to be explored further, they certainly are interesting and I dig that they are so different and difficult to battle. You are so right in regards to the Polecats..I believe we need to know each of their characters and they should be fully developed..after all they are your road dogs right?
The Polecats' worthiness should not be assumed we should see it. What would be really extraordinary would be to have different storylines and adventures with individual Polecats. That would truly be the ultimate. I ride a bike not unlike ben's and love the sheer fantasy of Full Throttle and would love to have the story fully explored in a realistic fashion. The original is truly a classic and I love it, there is so much that could make the sequel a real groundbreaking program..if only.
 BooJaka
12-19-2002, 1:10 PM
No one has said that Mo's going to be in it, have they?
 Joshi
12-28-2002, 11:40 AM
well, she was in the trailer (we think). hey, do you think ben will be back. sorry, lame joke, i'm in a funny mood today.

i think it would be good to have the members of the polecats fully explored, it was really only that black guy that talked in the first one (and i can't remember his named, i played the bloody thing two days ago and still can't remember his name (the lucas arts entertainment pack rocks for XP play, slightly smoother text, not so pixely and sound works perfectly with no setup))

i would like to know more about the polecats, but i don't thingindividual stories for each of them as i don't think that's what the polecats are about. if you think about it, ben wasn't with the polecats in most of the story because he was forced to be seperated from them. i think now, he should spend more time with them, and they should do things as more of a gang than just individually. like Vyse said, we also need to see why the polecats are the best gang out there, what makes them so good and well known?

the cavefish should be explored more for sure, they were merley touched on in the first one as part of the story, but i for one would like to know why ther went to the caves and so one. i think there's probably so much history behind that.

i want so much in FT2 and there is only so much they can give me. oh well.
Page: 1 of 1