Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

'98 Demo

Page: 1 of 1
 Vyse
12-15-2002, 2:53 AM
Gentlemen,

After going through this most wonderful Grim Fandango Network..I was so hot on the whole deal that I went through my entire Archive, as it were..and sure enough located a Maximum PC Grim fandango Demo from 9/98 Four f'in years whooowheee! 3 megabytes of love and two minutes of demo: which looked very good and then office with what I presume to be a female and lovely, lovely lockup. Any ideas dear friends? I will correct this certainly but if there are some quick answers I'm not hatin' em.

Thanks.:manny:
 Metallus
12-15-2002, 3:43 AM
I guess the easiest solution would be to purchase the game, and delete the demo, but that's me.
 Darth Eggplant
12-15-2002, 10:00 PM
crazy avi monkey man:monkey4:
 Vyse
12-16-2002, 8:46 PM
I knew it would be the monkey.
 ZaXeriaw
12-17-2002, 4:42 AM
uhh... Nice monkey... Yeah, do the mooonkeyyyy.... (From The Longest Journey) :)
 CHAOSMAN
12-22-2002, 9:42 PM
I still ahve the pc gamer cd with the official grim fandango demo on it, grim was on the front of the cd and on the cardboard case. Collectors item imho ;)
Page: 1 of 1