Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

enemies in Ambush at Mos Eisley

Page: 1 of 1
 Jedi_Knight_27
12-13-2002, 10:35 PM
does the kills that your squadron mates get count in the kills needed to get a medal?

:slsaber:
 Jedi Skywalker
12-14-2002, 7:21 AM
I don't know for sure but I think not. Do you've got a problem with the level Ambush at Mos Eisley. It's quite easy. Kill all the probedroids but leave the last few untill you've killed the four stormtroopers. Then go and kill the other probe droids, and than go after the bombers after the message that Mos Eisley is under attackt. That way you've got enough enemies killed for a gold medal but watch your time.:D
 Jedi_Knight_27
12-15-2002, 8:59 AM
the only reason i'm asking is that i've taken all of the first set of probe droids out and all the rest but i keep getting only 31 kills most of the time my wingman gets the probe droid on the right leaving me the two right in front of me and no matter what i try to do i still only get 31 kills is that all that you can possibly shoot down in the level or what?

:x-wing:
 Jedi Skywalker
12-15-2002, 11:59 AM
Yeah, that's right. There are only 31 enemies in Ambush at Mos Eisley. If you shoot them all down you must get a gold medal. In the other level, Rendezvous on Barkesh there are 33 enemies to kill. Hope it helped ya.;)
 Jedi_Knight_27
12-17-2002, 12:29 PM
yes it did jedi skywalker i do appreciate the info and may the force be with you lol
 cheedar
12-30-2008, 10:26 AM
For me, I used the v-wing.
Cluster seeker upgrade really helps in speeding up the probe droid destruction.
Page: 1 of 1