Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Nexsis Official Site (Come check us out)

Page: 1 of 1
 Lord Tirion
09-17-2001, 8:54 PM
Our url is http://nexsis.freeservers.com)

We have 4 openings still available for anybody who thinks they have what it takes to be in Nexsis. Any civ is welcomed.

Good luck.
 Boba Rhett
09-17-2001, 8:57 PM
Don't you already have a thread about this? ;)
 Lord Tirion
09-17-2001, 8:59 PM
Yeah until it got tainted with all that bickering about DS throwing their weight around =P I wanted to make a clean post just for people interested so they did not have to wade through all that garbage =)
 Lord Tirion
09-17-2001, 11:24 PM
Boba Rhett, can you please brush away this little pest who calls himself Admiral Viper from spaming my threads? I am sure you wish to maintain a mature forum but letting little kids such as himself spam these forums with nothing but negative posts will only make future customers roll their eyes and not even bother here. I made this post to recruit members, not watch a little 12 year old act like a bafoon in front of everybody.

Thank you.
 Paragon_Leon
09-18-2001, 6:55 AM
Viper, consider this a very final warning. Either shape up or be gone. I have deleted your post as it goes beyond all boundaries.
This will NOT be tolerated here !

As i said: a final warning. There's no 'but's' on that.
 Darth_Rommel
09-18-2001, 3:00 PM
Yeah, you had better listen to old Leon... *shivers* He's tough... ;)

What if we suck at the game? Will you kick out horrible players? How often do you play?
 Lord Tirion
09-18-2001, 3:47 PM
We will play a lot. With the number of members we have, there should always be atleast a few of us on to play with.

If you suck, that is not means to be thrown out of Nexsis because that would be kinda shallow on our part. We would be happy to show you our strats in aoktc which will most likely carry over in some aspects in SWGB and are more interested in making new online friends than just having the ultimate guild of elite members. For somebody to become good, they must learn from their losses AND apply what they have learned.
 Lord Tirion
09-18-2001, 7:51 PM
Just updated the Nexsis site with a SWGB section and a rankings section. There will also be a section for our tournament as well when the teams start to come in.
 Lord Tirion
09-26-2001, 11:15 PM
Ok, I just added the Nexsis Awards for Star Wars Galactic Battleground. The Award Section (http://nexsis.freeservers.com/awards.htm) under the Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds part of the site has been newly uploaded. Awards will be given out for actions rendered in game time to add to the fun environment here in Nexsis.

We have also added a point system which gives points and rankings to members according to how they fared in combat which was originally done in Age of Empires when the infamous Bad Clan was created way back in 1997. (Man time flies). You can see what that section is about by clicking here, Rankings (http://nexsis.freeservers.com/swgbrankings.htm)
 nXs_Terentius
09-30-2001, 11:05 PM
Member of Nexsis here, I just wanted to let everyone know that Tirion definately doesn't throw out members for sucking at a game....heh....I'd have been tossed ages ago if that were the case.
 Morph *Nexsis*
10-01-2001, 2:28 PM
Right on Terentius. Yet another member of Nexsis here. Our aim to to become a tight group of friends who all play online games together as a Team therefore becomeing one of the best PA's around. So far were going well so if you want in now's the time to do it.

http://www.nexsis.freeservers.com)
 JEDI_MASTA
10-01-2001, 6:39 PM
nexis hey do u allow dual clan members ????? please say yes please tirion or whoever please
 Lord Tirion
10-01-2001, 7:40 PM
Sorry :(

We only let members who are one hundred percent loyal to our little brotherhood. Having somebody in two clans kind of defiles our rules ;)

But nothing stops us from being friends and helping each other out :)
 JEDI_MASTA
10-01-2001, 8:07 PM
thanks tirion wanna b allies with us?
 Lord Tirion
10-01-2001, 8:49 PM
If you want, you can run that over with the other Nexsis members on our site and see what they say. Link is in my sig.
 Emp_Palpatine
10-03-2001, 8:48 AM
Yo! Really nice site!
 Lord Tirion
10-03-2001, 2:41 PM
Thank you :)
Page: 1 of 1