Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

JJE looking for interested mapper/skinner

Page: 1 of 1
 Vincenzo
12-11-2002, 5:25 PM
Greetings....

In the moment the clan JJE are looking for skinners and mappers. If you wish you may take a look, for more information, at our website http://jje.jamempire.com)

We have visions for the map, what it should consist and the way it should be created.
In the final end we want a JJE Military Fort/Camp where we include Officer Quarters, NCO Quarters, Meeting Hall, Training Facilities, Private Quarters for Officers, ect. This is quite a project and the members of JJE will gladly help the willingly creator of this map.

The skins we have thought about having in the JJE Clan for the ranks. Three colors: 1 for Trial Soldiers (Pv, Pfc, Lcp), 1 for NCO's (Cpl, Sgt, Ssgt, Gsy, Sgm), and 1 for Officers (EN, LTG, LT, LTC, CO, CT, CM, VA, AD, IG, IG-CO, GA) then what we thought about is just changing the rank on each of the skins. The idea hasnt been fully worked out, but its there.

We want every kind of reply on this topic, any interested mapper/skinner may contact us.
Mail: muasepp@jamempire.com or thrawn@jamempire.com

- Mua'Sepp, JJE Clan.
 Andy867
12-19-2002, 7:37 PM
This post belongs in the Request thread, so I don't see why I need to explain myself any further as to why I am closing this thread.
Page: 1 of 1