Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

starting points (everyone please vote/respond)

Page: 1 of 1
 swediot=)
12-10-2002, 8:22 PM
ok i know we are going to be situated in oncorellia so heres the deal right. I doubt we will be able to build our own city straight away so were are we going to start??

Coronet, Corellia

Tyrena, Corellia
???

what do you guys think especially galgooth wraith and jan seeing that you seem to be the head honchos here
 Lord Helmet
12-10-2002, 8:42 PM
the capital, i itnhk it will provide more trade oppurtunities and more influx of people not to mentiona bigger population that will greatly increase OUR town eventually!
 Thew Rydur
12-10-2002, 11:14 PM
Well, I don't really have a preference, but I was wondering if anyone would mind if I could start on Naboo for roleplaying purposes (i wanna have my characters homeworld be Naboo). I'd play there for a few days and the buy a ticket over to Corellia.
Does anyone have a problem with this?
 Lord Helmet
12-10-2002, 11:17 PM
i wouldn't see why. ;) if you would like to start there...by all means do so
 Murashu
12-11-2002, 6:31 AM
I havent gotten into where all the start points are yet so I have no preference. I will have to look at where Bothans can start and see if its close to there or not.
 Wraith 8
12-11-2002, 8:32 AM
uhmmm you can start anywhere you want murashu :)

well. for me.. you wont be seeing me at the start peopl... im planning on begginging on Naboo. in the city of Theed. and i will travel to Corellia afterwarth. then i will look you up :D
 Murashu
12-11-2002, 8:44 AM
Have they said any race can start on any planet? I found where it says you can start on different planets, but I thought it depended on your race as to where you actually start out. I don't know if it is a simple play on words or if every class can start on every planet.
 Wraith 8
12-11-2002, 8:50 AM
what kind of fun would that be if your race would prohibit your living and starting planet.... i dont think the devs plan on doing it like that Murashu :)
 Murashu
12-11-2002, 9:11 AM
I seriously thought that was how it was going to be. In EQ if you are a certain race you are limited to the places you can start out. It makes sense from an RP perspective and really doesnt hinder you much because once you learn your way around in your starting city you can travel quite easily. This forces people to visit places they would never think about visiting and keeps too many people from starting at the exact same place which leads to over crowding.

They may not do this, but this is the approach I am expecting.
 Wraith 8
12-11-2002, 9:20 AM
well.. a bothan than should start on Bothawui.
but that planet isnt in the list. i think Corellia will be available to you.
 Murashu
12-11-2002, 9:56 AM
I will do some more reading on the subject and find out for sure. I hadnt thought about it much, but now im curious if we can pick any place and where I would start.
 Thew Rydur
12-11-2002, 10:18 AM
Maybe I'll run into ya on Naboo Wraith. ;)
 Wraith 8
12-11-2002, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by Thew Rydur
Maybe I'll run into ya on Naboo Wraith. ;) yeah maybe :D
Page: 1 of 1