Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Easter eggs

Page: 1 of 1
 wampa_one
12-09-2002, 11:56 AM
In the original Dark Forces i seem to recall:

A chained Ewok in a secret area on level 4

Will this be included in the final MOD?

Also was Max in DF? I found him in JK.

Thanks for your time, great demo by the way :D
 ForceCommander
12-09-2002, 12:36 PM
yes max was, although not as a sprite, in the ice level, if you turn your overlay map on and jump down to the ledge at the very begining, go into the cave, the map will take the shape of max.
 Katarn07
12-09-2002, 4:47 PM
I found that before I even knew who it was. I called it the evil bunny!

But since overlay map will not be on in DF, how will you get him in there. perhaps do something like in JK, as an opponent. Only he needs to be in a SUPER secret area not essential to finding secret areas.
ie - Another cave with Max in it somewhere hidden Maybe an ice wall that can be blown open, like in Demo
 Darth_Linux
12-10-2002, 2:29 AM
all the secrets are "planned" to be included. hopefully someone will model the extra characters needed so we don't have to . . .
 reaper1576
01-17-2003, 8:04 PM
Sam rocks think BloodRiots gonna do the model for Dark Forces 2Enhanced
 Darth_Linux
01-18-2003, 3:26 AM
maybe we'll place a computer monitor in the bunny shaped cave with a display showing an image of the original map overlay screen . . . might be cool in a retro kinda way. I wonder if we can model an old 486 tower with vga monitor . . .
 reaper1576
01-18-2003, 9:13 AM
that would be kinda funny in away
 Katarn07
01-18-2003, 11:37 AM
There is an Ewok out there called Barry the Giant Ewok. Redone Uganaught. Pretty good. Check it out, and if you like it, I guess you can get permission to do it...
Page: 1 of 1