Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Is it just me or...

Page: 1 of 1
 ForceCommander
12-06-2002, 6:37 PM
Is it just me or does Kyle have a little bit of a pompadour going on? I went into the third person and his hair looks a bit different from anything else I've ever seen. His hair seems more slicked down other places, even in the DF strategy guide. Have you considered even trying to disable the third person view? I know it's nice to have especially in multiplayer, but since the original DF was only in 1st person, it might be good to make this only 1st person. just a suggestion.
 Katarn07
12-06-2002, 7:37 PM
Leave the 3rd person alone! And just wait for Infinity_Blade's model to come. It looks better.
I use 3rd person for long jumps and the occasional rolling around as well as screen shots.
 MilesTeg
12-07-2002, 8:33 AM
@ForceCommander: I donґt understand your argument. Why should we disable an optional feature??

If itґs not neccessary for coding we wonґt force the player to anything.
You CAN use forcepowers, 3rd person view, ingame saves, lightsaber etc. But you donґt have to use it...

Itґs up to the player to decide how to play this game.
 ForceCommander
12-07-2002, 1:43 PM
You're right miles.
To preserve the feeling of DF I'll probably play it all in 1st person, but someone shouldn't be forced to play that way if they don't want to.
Page: 1 of 1