Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

a map?

Page: 1 of 1
 ForceCommander
12-03-2002, 9:39 PM
JO doesn't have a map fuction that I've noticed anyways, is there anyway of making maps visible (as overlays or whatever) like in the orginal DF?
 Katarn07
12-03-2002, 9:46 PM
It's crucial to finding secret areas. And if its not, release a readme telling us where they all are. There are tons in the later levels, even I can't remember them... :D
 MilesTeg
12-03-2002, 9:51 PM
I think the best way will be to release the maps after the mod is released. Itґs impossible to make them interactive in JO (like the "fog of war" in DF )

Maybe we will include them in the menu. We will test that.

@Katarn07: find a walkthrough where they are mentioned ;)
 Katarn07
12-03-2002, 9:54 PM
Is DF's statergy guide any good? I always was tempted to buy that and JKs, being the DF buff that I am.
Online stuff is bad...
 ForceCommander
12-03-2002, 9:57 PM
I have the DF official players guide 18.95 way back when :p

It is pretty decent, has maps and such, but it doesn't list the secret areas ala the JK guide.
 Darth_Linux
12-04-2002, 12:30 PM
since we'll be sticking to the original as far as secrets go, you should be able to find them all by using this:

http://www.geocities.com/darkforces_faq/dfhead.html)
Page: 1 of 1