Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Help! Help! Help!

Page: 1 of 1
 VadWalker
12-03-2002, 8:04 PM
I just tryed to play the demo and i dont know how to go about it :duel: :lsduel:

Please for some saint come along and help me!

:newbie: Yes i am and ill keep being one until you help me!
 Perfect Chaos
12-03-2002, 8:08 PM
It is pretty simple, actually. Make a folder in JO/Gamedata called Dark. Unzip the files here. Load JO Single Player, and go to Setup > Mods. You should find the Dark mod in the list. Click it and then click "Load". Now you should be able to start an agent in Easy, Normal, or Hard, to actually start playing.
 VadWalker
12-03-2002, 8:31 PM
Originally posted by Perfect Chaos
It is pretty simple, actually. Make a folder in JO/Gamedata called Dark. Unzip the files here. Load JO Single Player, and go to Setup > Mods. You should find the Dark mod in the list. Click it and then click "Load". Now you should be able to start an agent in Easy, Normal, or Hard, to actually start playing.

Thank you i realy was lost there for a second :D
 Baena
12-06-2002, 2:01 PM
But what if you've done all that, and it "Dark" doesn't show up as a selectable Mod? Truth be known I can't get any mod to load for Single Player.
What am I doing wrong? Please!!!

Still, I could get it to work by putting the pk3 files in the base directory, and it worked fine that way, it just takes over JO alltogether. But that way I can add the cheats of force and saber,
can that be done if it's installed correctly?
 xcountryman03
12-06-2002, 2:28 PM
do you have the newest patch?
 Baena
12-06-2002, 4:29 PM
You mean the sp 1.03 mp 1.04 for Outcast?
Yes.
 Baena
12-31-2002, 1:01 PM
I found out why.
For some reason, because I had the demo.pk3 in my base directory, Mods wouldn't show up. After putting the demo in another directory it worked just dandy.

Happy day.
Page: 1 of 1