Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Grrrr...Can't get Mod to Run

Page: 1 of 1
 scud2000
12-02-2002, 7:40 PM
I'm updated to 1.03/1.04 (as far as I can tell) it's all unzipped to a "Dark"directory under Gamedata but I can't seem to select the mod in the menu, or when I hit load mod my screen flashes a bit and goes back to the main screen, when I start a new game it's still JK 2. (btw, I forgot how to skip cutscenes, that's really annoying)
I've tried running it from the command line but except for the Dark Forces logo it's still just JK 2, I really wanna play this, I've tried un and re-installing JK 2 with no luck, so I'm pretty much ready to scream. I've had major weirdness with JK 2 in the past as well, JK Radiant would never run for me, and GTK Radiant would not compile either.
:eek: :confused: :mad:

Bugger! Just figured it out (proceeds to shoot his zip extractor with a blaster) it didn't extract all the files for some stupid reason, sorry to bother everyone with this stupid post (quietly creeps away):o :rolleyes:
Page: 1 of 1