Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Code Cards

Page: 1 of 1
 Katarn07
12-01-2002, 11:45 AM
Well, most of us have played the demo and most of us realized that our Force icon had been replaced with the DS plans. Will you do that for code cards as well? Or will you attempt to stick those into the inventory so we can actually read them?

I actually remember one, because I played that level about 50 times trying to find the exit.

Code Card 5: 3LD is used to open the Phrik research rooms on Fest. The exit is hidden in the shadows... Other than that, the level was a breeze.
 Darth_Linux
12-01-2002, 1:25 PM
The death star plans sitting in place of Force Heal was a cheap hack since we weren't modifying the game source for the demo version.

In the complete version of the mod, we'll fix up the UI so we have expanded inventory, special items like the plans, the phrik, the DT weapon, and so on. We'll also fix things like the Revive, Supercharge, Extra Life and so on, so that they do something useful and appropriate for the JO environment.
 Katarn07
12-01-2002, 2:34 PM
OK, I was just wondering if that could be done without that SDK thing you guys are always talking about...
 Darth_Linux
12-01-2002, 3:39 PM
nope, it can't . . . we're using the Wired Lamp code and that should do the trick.
Page: 1 of 1