Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Lost Cause Part VIII

Page: 1 of 1
 MJ
11-30-2002, 12:44 AM
Finally, the new part of Lost Cause is online.

Well... not now as of posting. It's still got 10 minutes worth of uploading to get through. But yeah, you get the idea. :)
 Evader
12-01-2002, 4:38 PM
MASTERPIECE!!!!!!!

(includin' my favorite tune; adagio in G-minor)
 MJ
12-02-2002, 12:48 AM
I just went back and listened to it. It's lacking a few sound effects. But I had to love Vapour's evil speech. That and Vapour looking for his evil music. :)
 Evader
12-02-2002, 1:44 AM
And when Princess Leer concludes that you just can't send Mouldy-Bum to deactivate the tractor beam...
That's a highlight of an episode. It really started to take form now. The series I mean...
 Metallus
12-02-2002, 4:06 PM
It was worth the wait! I'm looking forward to the final 2 episodes. How soon do you think they'll be ready, Eight? ;)
 MJ
12-02-2002, 5:48 PM
Part 9 will be up next week, I think. I'm trying to pacee myself. We don't record the new Nightlight Production until next week.
 LiMP RABBiT
12-03-2002, 1:07 PM
Great episode. One of the best id say. I also liked the search for theme music.

PS. Is No. 2 dislecsic or something
 MJ
12-03-2002, 2:44 PM
Number Two is easily confused. That and trying to read the lines fast without actually reading them properly... :D

Keep in mind that the only professional actor in Nightlight is Lawrence, who does the voice of Narrator, Lube, Miguel Huesos.
 Darth Eggplant
12-03-2002, 9:07 PM
the episode was worth the wait
I give this instalment
2 :jawa :jawa 's, a :c3po: and an :ewok:
 The Adventurer
12-04-2002, 1:37 AM
Originally posted by 8 of 12
Part 9 will be up next week, I think. I'm trying to pacee myself. We don't record the new Nightlight Production until next week.

New Nightlife production?! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

Can you drop us any clues? Subject matter? a Sequel? a Parody? anything?
 LiMP RABBiT
12-07-2002, 7:46 AM
Yipee!, as anakin skywalker might say. Cool. I was worried that youd have a bit of a break before the next series. Whats it gonna be. Tell us NOW.

PS. I am NOT a star wars fanatic, its just that line ate into my skull and just sat there s******ing at me.
 MJ
12-09-2002, 12:59 AM
I hate to say it, but we might be looking at a bit of a break after Lost Cause is done. I'm having trouble getting everyone together for a recording time.
Page: 1 of 1