Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Great Idea for GF Fans

Page: 1 of 1
 coolvodka
11-30-2002, 12:05 AM
i'm sure many of u have played Half Life and/or a mod for it. u've seen how many hundreds of singleplayer and multiplayer mods there are for it, each with its own world. if there are any mod creators out there who read this, why not work on a GF mod for Half life? that might be a good idea...

to all the honeys who read this...msg me ;)
 Metallus
11-30-2002, 12:16 AM
Hey coolvodka, welcome to the forums. Actually, you're not the first person to bring up a Half-Life mod for Grim Fandango. darkspirit floated the idea a few months ago, with mixed response. You can read about it here (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=57383).

My opnion on it is that that would be great, but maybe on a newer game. HL started to show it's age a few years ago, and I'm not too impressed with it's graphics. I'd like to see a Jedi Knight II total conversion for Grim Fandango, personally. It would look a lot sexier than a Half-Life mod, plus you'd have a lot more capabilities with scythe combat, since it's got lightsaber swordfighting physics built in :cool:. Still, a mod of any sort based on GF would be interesting. :)

Also, honeys? :rolleyes:
 Tall Guy
11-30-2002, 4:24 PM
come again old chap?! :D:D:D
 coolvodka
11-30-2002, 4:47 PM
hey calavera hehe
Page: 1 of 1