Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Stuck in Gungans campaign, 1st scenario

Page: 1 of 1
 lmeunier
11-21-2002, 10:41 AM
Hi Everybody,

I just started playing this great game few days ago.
I got to complete already a few scenario from the federation campaign. No problemo.
However I am stuck on the first scenario of the Gungans campaign (the one with Gallo, who must defeat the Bursas).
I defeated all the bursas I could find, the goal is to "go back to otoh sancture and defeat all bursas, Gallo must stay alive".

But there is nothing remaining in Otoh sancture (which is destroyed at the very beginning), I don't find anymore enemies in the map area I can walk through, and I cannot manage to discover the south part of this map, because of sea and so on.
Moreover, I don't get to reach the technology level 2, although seems to me that I have enough building of level 1 (military center, farm, and so on), plenty of carbon, nova ... resources (thousands). But level 2 neve shows up in the headquarter menu.
:confused:

Any idea ?

Thanks for your help,

Laurent
 Kryllith
11-21-2002, 10:53 AM
A number of scenarios limit you in tech level. For this scenario you shouldn't need to hit tech II to complete the objective, so tech II simply isn't available. As for completing the mission. Make sure that you not only defeat all the Bursas, but also the Bursa dwellings (which should be strewn around the demolished Otoh Sancture). When both are completely eliminated, the scenario should end in victory.

Kryllith
 lmeunier
11-21-2002, 12:45 PM
Wow that's an express help !

Thanx a lot for your answer, I am about to leave the office, so I will be able to check that this evening.

CU and have fun.
 lmeunier
11-22-2002, 6:16 AM
Bouuuh !

I am still stuck, it seems my problem is there are still Bursas to eliminate (if I look the stats, it shows bursas 473/473), but I don't find them on the map.
I cannot find a way to the south, where they probably are, I am blocked by rocks or the sea. I spent hours trying to find a way, but couldn't.

Could you help me again ?

Thanx a lot.
 Kryllith
11-22-2002, 9:11 AM
Hmmmm, every time I've done the scenario all the Bursas were in one spot (Otoh Sancture). I never had to cross the water/rocks to get there. There might be some bug or something though that you're encountering. If you're absolutely sure that there aren't an Bursas or Bursas houses where you can get at them, my only suggestion is to use one of the cheats to check out the rest of the map.

Personally I prefer not to use cheats, but it sounds like there might be something messed up with that scenario for you. I can't remember the cheat that allows to see the entire map, but if you use the "scaryneighbor" cheat on the water you'll get a boat that should help you check out some of the areas that you can't get to. Or you can use "simonsays" to place simon on the other side of the rocks. Course, if you're playing the CC you can just use "that's no moon" to get a deathstar and check out the whole map or "skywalker" (I think) just to win the scenario and be done with it. :) (I'm pretty sure the cheat to see the whole map is available at lucasarts.com in their hint section as well).

If you've searched it all out and you STILL can't seem to complete the mission, then you might want to contacts LucasArts as there may be a bug...

Kryllith
 DarthMaulUK
11-26-2002, 7:17 AM
I will try and look at the campaign today.

We all do not like to cheat, but the best cheat could be 'forceexplore' which reveals the whole map.

During the game, hit the enter button as if you are sending a message, then type in the cheat, hit enter and then you will be able to see if you have missed any.

DMUK
Page: 1 of 1