Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Battle above Tolaraan

Page: 1 of 1
 Jedi Skywalker
11-19-2002, 2:51 PM
Hey guys, I need some help here!!!!!!!!!:D

I'm playing the level Battle above Taloraan, to get my NEXT 8 golden medal, but I can't get a golden one.

Option 1, my time isn't good enough!!!
Option 2, I killed to few enemies.

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:) :(
 Rogue15
11-19-2002, 3:07 PM
heh. you gotta be super-accurate and fast...i hope you're destroying all the turrets and any tie you see (you can let a few ties get by). that level was my least favorite getting gold on.
 Jedi Skywalker
11-19-2002, 3:11 PM
Originally posted by Rogue15
heh. you gotta be super-accurate and fast...i hope you're destroying all the turrets and any tie you see (you can let a few ties get by). that level was my least favorite getting gold on.

I'm flying the X-WIng, beacuse I like it better that the A-wing. On the level for Search of the Nonnah, I played with the A-wing and for that level it's okay.

My accuracy is oke. It's my time and the count of enemies. I use the missiles / torpedoes
:biggs:
 Lynk Former
11-21-2002, 8:56 AM
Originally posted by Jedi Skywalker
I'm flying the X-WIng, beacuse I like it better that the A-wing. On the level for Search of the Nonnah, I played with the A-wing and for that level it's okay.

My accuracy is oke. It's my time and the count of enemies. I use the missiles / torpedoes
:biggs:

Tolaraan was my last gold medal to get... and I used the X-Wing for it too... if you want a good time, be sure to close the s-foils on the x-wing whenever you can to pick up the speed, and save some torps for the last platform, i like to target the turrets that shoot the torps from afar and destroy some of em then finish the rest off with lasers.
 Jedi Skywalker
11-21-2002, 3:08 PM
I always try to fly with the s-foils closed but that doesn't really work.

Just keep on trying because I just got gold today on the Imperial Construction yards level and got silver on the Assault on Kile II level.

I'm a little proud of myself, I found those levels quite hard.
 Luuke_Skywalker
11-24-2002, 11:26 AM
i'm with 15 use the A-wing and be super accurate and fast don't worry bout the tie fighters until the giant wave that comes at you from in front of the cloud city then turn with all your might and target as many as you can with the missiles (as long as you've got advanced seeker missiles) then turn back get the bonus and take out the last platform until i did what i just told you i didn't have a chance of getting the gold medel in Battle Above Taalaron
and when it comes to Kile II since you've beaten it with the regular ships take the Naboo starfighter in and go immediately for the Radar Station and the Barracks and remember the exact route you took going in so you can come out the same way and go straight for the last target i forget now what it's called but you know it and go in hot and you should get the gold as long as you keep you shooting down and hit almost everything you fire at from the first shot on.....

:deathstar :x-wing:
Page: 1 of 1