Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Poem: Journey

Page: 1 of 1
 Lateralis
11-16-2002, 5:02 PM
The past lies dead in the floor. Memories are beaten, black and blue, held in my hand. Whatever was, whatever is, has passed, has gone before. The chance of an end, of proof and vitality flew away on those angel's wings. I have vowed to get them back.

I walk now, I charge into the Valley of Death, of all that I do, and do a thousand times for you. The tears I shed now on dry eyes. Time spent alone is better spent than time wasted with nothing. Time to change, to improve beyond all that I've been. Time to make amends. I will be back.

Time to destroy all the fears and weak parts of me. Time to wipe away the dirt and blood, time to hurt and cry no more. Time to stand up to the darkness and deceit, to cry for all I hold true - "No more!"

There will be but one more, one slender dream, that on which I tread. There will be one last chance to make believe in love, in dreams, in all that may yet be. I will fight to see it so. I will wait and I will see it grow.

The distance now between, space and room to change and heal - words enough I will muster to let you know how I feel. Always with my back to the wall, when I have to fight do I feel tall. I will not let this die, nor I, nor thee. I will be back. So don't forget me.
 Darth Eggplant
11-22-2002, 1:31 PM
*snaps*
an excellent poem Lateralis.
 Lateralis
11-22-2002, 3:27 PM
cheers man. i thought it stunk after i wrote it.
Page: 1 of 1