Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

WIP carbonfreeze2 Update news

Page: 2 of 2
 Livingdeadjedi
12-12-2002, 1:54 PM
Thats exactly how i would do it to =]]
 nomad
12-12-2002, 2:19 PM
You forgot one little battle with Boba Fett thrown in there for good measure.
I guess after a certain amount of damage, he just takes off with Han in a cinematic :)

Sir LDJ, your maps always call for great single play action because your attention to detail just draws you into the world that much deeper.
Thanks so much for this, I can't explain the fun I have with Bespin-Luke vs. Cheshire_Vader. (props to Hapslash, Sithlord, Cheshire, and Arco as well!!)

Every once and a while I find myself rediscovering how lucky we are that such awesome talent exists and makes so great an effort to add so much to this game.

Cheers to and for all!

-nomad

MTFBWY
 Kain
12-12-2002, 3:40 PM
i was goofin off on this map and i jumped off the thingy were luke lost his hand and i fell blah blah, but instead of dying *like i did SO many times before*, i fell into that little shaft that luke did. is there something i missed?
 nomad
12-12-2002, 8:14 PM
Originally posted by MydnightPsion
is there something i missed?

Yes, a few posts in this thread. ;)

-nomad

MTFBWY
 Kain
12-12-2002, 10:13 PM
HA!! I DID READ IT ALL!!! AND NUTHIN THAT I SAID TOLD ME HOW TO FALL BACK INTO THAT SHAFT!!!
 nomad
12-13-2002, 1:37 AM
Heh, that may be.

You just have to...

Use The Force

Heh, and perfect aim.

That's one helluva fun ride though, isn't it?

-nomad

MTFBWY
 Uber Sith
12-13-2002, 1:43 AM
Nice to se that you took an interest in my idea LDJ

hope somone does do that though it would rock
 Kain
12-13-2002, 10:07 PM
nomad's a wanker
 Livingdeadjedi
12-14-2002, 7:21 AM
ok MydnightPsion
ill tell ya :D

best way is to stand on that sticking out part luke does, THEN just let ya self drop. switch to first person mode and guide yaself slightly more to the centre BUT do not touch keys when you start to enter tube as you will just slow yaself down. Another way is to fall into carbon room pit and on exiting aim as before. :p
 Livingdeadjedi
12-17-2002, 2:21 PM
deleting 20% of the city would solve the shader problem in 1 fell swoop
in fact no one got the error till i added the landing pad area

I just made the viewable areas to large
it was ok with the pit and the chamber, but then adding the extra space outside tipped the scales

Now if this was SOF2 it would most probably be ok or even MOH
Page: 2 of 2