Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

All Please Read!

Page: 1 of 1
 Zappa_0
11-14-2002, 8:30 PM
Hello,

I am currently working on a movie of Jedi Outcast and our team needs modelers and mappers to help us out. All developers will have their credit to the files they make for us. Please reply to this post if your interested.
 SSJ2 Vegetto
11-14-2002, 9:41 PM
JO Movies what is this the theaters sorry but this is just the way I am I mean I wouldn't waste my time watching a long ass JO movie Its a nice Idea but it doesn't sound to interesting.
 Zappa_0
11-14-2002, 11:56 PM
Well SSJ2 Vegetto this is not exactly a movie of the game "Jedi Outcast". Im using the game to create a movie which can be read about more on our site, with along a few of our other projects that is in progress right now.

Jedi-Outcast Movies (http://www.jedioutcastmovies.2ya.com)
 MysticSpade
11-15-2002, 12:09 AM
ok Vegetto here's how these forums go. if you don't like how these threads are or what they're about don't post in 'em. cuz sooner or later you'll get flamed or much worse banned. but it's how work makin JO movies. so i commend him on his work if he gets it done. but more or less Vegetto it looks like you are tryin to get your post count up here. i'm not meanin to be rude just be careful how you say things here they might get misconstruded and wind up gettin ppl banned. that is not a good thing.
Page: 1 of 1