Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Q radiant/JK radiant Textures compatibility throughout tutorial

Page: 1 of 1
 xnmpfrz
11-14-2002, 1:21 PM
Hi all

I am learning JKradiant throughout tutorial across the web but they are almost none for jkradiant and all for quake, so even 80% similar they are some trouble concerning textures which follows (must precise i don't have q3 radiant) :

1-Textures in jk are classed by planets/areas (bespin, yavin), it looks like in q3 its classed by kind (sfx, liquids, fogs,etc), so its sometimes hard to find a particular effect /texture (ex : the fog of yavin which i don't find yet !!)

2-as i said before where are FOGS? (volumetric and so on as said in rich diesal 's tutorial)

3-where is the ORIGIN texture which enables the func_rotating to operates (as said in bubba's tutorial)? i didn't find it yet either

4-does it exists a LIST of all textures? (shadered and so) for it would be easier to search after the one you want

thx
Page: 1 of 1