Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Majin buu

Page: 2 of 2
 -Chrono_MOT-
01-04-2003, 3:44 AM
Originally posted by MydnightPsion
snakeyez prolly gave up after mystic and chrono went off on some bs none sense that alot of people dont even know about.

p.s., chrono and mystic, leave the topic at the nerd, er comic conventions were they belong.

Lemme tell ya something kid. I know more about modeling than you do about yourself. I also know a great deal about the particular characters he is modeling. Snakeyez values that information, at least if he wanted to make a decent model. The second thing is, DBZ isn't something you will find at comic conventions, nor is it something that is considered nerdy.

I bet you didn't know that 70% of adults aged 17-25 watch DBZ did you? Of course you didn't, you're probably 13 or 14 yourself.

Don't try and slam either of us. I will reign down a fiery sarcasm the likes of which you have never seen before - and leave you crying to your mommy. You tried to be funny - and you failed miserably. Now in the words of Smeagol - leave, and never come back.
 Arkum
01-05-2003, 6:28 PM
NICE!!!!!!!!

IOm a big fan of DBZ, but I dont like GT, Akira Toriyama didnt do that one.:(

Back on topic, I think it looks great, I dont see much wrong with it. REALLY NICE!

You should do more DBZ models.
 Lord Tnuc
01-11-2003, 10:09 PM
Bump.

Btw, Chrono, I completely agree with what you're saying, but giving threats won't getcha anywhere. I'm not trying to argue with you in any way, so please don't take that the wrong way.

That said...is there anyone who could perhaps get ahold of the guy who started this?
 Admiral_Ackbar8
01-12-2003, 5:45 PM
nice model
looks great
Page: 2 of 2