Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The Ring

Page: 1 of 1
 JofaGuht
11-12-2002, 1:01 AM
Have any of you seen the Ring?

No, not that one, the original Japanese version, or any of its sequels or prequels
You could say the remake as well. I recently just got into comparing all of these movies that consist of: The Ring, The Ring(American remake), The Ring (Korean Remake), The Ring 2, RASEN: Ring spiral, and Ring 0.

I have not seen the Korean remake, The Ring 2 or Ring 0. But all of the other ones i have and boy are they interesting. According to the original, I liked the American remake just a bit better. The remake was scarier, but the original Samarah(or Sadako) was by far the freakiest.

But my favorite of all of them is RASEN Ring: Spiral. That put a scientific twist on things and was really creative, well acted, and well directed. But it remained a little untrue to the original story, but I don't mind that, it was really cool.

Tell me more of what you know of these movies, and you;re opinion if you've seen any of them
Page: 1 of 1