Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

For anyone with free time on their hands...

Page: 1 of 1
 wedge2211
11-11-2002, 12:37 PM
A modelling request...

I'm a mapper, and I'm curious if anyone out there would be willing to make a space-suited model / bot to go with my Mars mpa (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=82814) and a possilbe Lunar map to follow. I'm looking for, essentially, something that looks like a contemporary space suit, with either a gold-tinted visor or a clear helmet that allows you to see kyle's head inside. Something like that. Anyone willing?
 Matt-Liell
11-11-2002, 3:45 PM
 wedge2211
11-11-2002, 4:01 PM
Not exactly what I meant. for what I want, think of Niel Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin on the moon. CONTEMPORARY space suits. :D
 Matt-Liell
11-11-2002, 4:06 PM
Originally posted by wedge2211
Not exactly what I meant. for what I want, think of Niel Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin on the moon. CONTEMPORARY space suits. :D
oh i see well sorry my specialties are avs, skins and weapon models i cant do human models! but if u need anything above ill be glad to help!:D
Page: 1 of 1