Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Here's a Suggestion and Challenge

Page: 1 of 1
 GayJediJay
11-11-2002, 2:06 AM
Hello to whomever reads this and thinks they want to do it (or even thinks it is a good idea). I mentioned several months ago about a Batman skin for Kyle. As I was thinking more about this, I came up with some ideas. Change Tavion into Poison Ivy or Catwoman or Harley Quinn. Make Desann Bane or Joker. And change each of the Reborns into another Batman villain, like Reborn Fencer into the Riddler, Reborn Acrobat into Penguin, etc. Jan could be either Catwoman or Talia or Batgirl and Luke could be turned into (don't kill me for this) Alfred. And a map could be made using the Nar Shadaa streets and turn it into Gotham City. Just some thoughts and ideas if anyone wanted to do something but didn't have any ideas. I have no idea how to even go about doing this or I would give it a shot.

Thanks for your time!
 Matt-Liell
11-11-2002, 3:48 PM
this is kind of a request do any moderators agree?
 Hellfire Jedi
11-11-2002, 3:51 PM
Originally posted by yadu
this is kind of a request do any moderators agree?
....AMEN! lol had too
 boinga1
11-20-2002, 11:04 PM
I could do this but...
someone would have to create the skin/model files for me...I have tried skinning, but i am very poor; I have very primitove paint programs.
also i might not be able to post any w.i.p.s
Page: 1 of 1