Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

my idea for a puzzle in grim fandango 2

Page: 1 of 1
 sam fandango
11-08-2002, 12:13 PM
you need a letter delivered to someone , but he/she can't know its from you! Also, you know what the person looks like, but you have no picture of the person. You can't get anywhere in his/her field of vision or Manny will say "I shouldn't do that because if he/she sees me..." You have an LSA bird & a polaroid. Take a picture on top of a building where just over the side of the top the building (in your field of vision) is a window behind the person. Take the picture of the window (& therefore the back of the person's head), give the picture to the bird when it developes and the note you need to send. Manny says: "I hope it can tell the back of heads apart." The bird delivers the note.
 sam fandango
11-08-2002, 1:04 PM
cool?
 sam fandango
11-08-2002, 2:51 PM
well?
 Darth Eggplant
11-09-2002, 1:11 PM
you seem to holding a conversation
with yourself, the forum is deathly
quiet at the moment most members
seem to elsewhere doing other things.
also I have not finished playing
the first, so I did not read your post
I avoid spoiller or posts which might
tip off, what is coming. I am only
posting so you will feel like you
are not being ignored or anything.
 GendoTheGreat
11-11-2002, 5:47 PM
The idea is good. The hard part is contriving the exact circumstances to allow for it. And then fitting it in with the thousand other ideas you have. Glad it's not my job.
Page: 1 of 1