Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Hello all

Page: 1 of 1
 OEGii
11-05-2002, 11:28 PM
Hello, all. not quite a newb. got my account banned at starwarsgalaxies.station.sony.com. use to post on the gat until someone took offense to a comment i made....
oh well, hope everyone is a little friendlier here.....

:D
 Ewok Hunter
11-05-2002, 11:51 PM
Welcome to SWGalaxies.net yeah, we're freindly enough as long as you think a little before posting. make sure to read the stickys and everything will be fine. I'd give you some choclate covered gnorts but they all ran away...
 Wraith 8
11-06-2002, 2:32 PM
Welcome to
SWGalaxies.net

Hi there.... im your locasl Moderator and if you have any questions about anything in these forums or about the game... please ask away and we all will try and answer your questions as good as we can :D

please... before you go on, read this (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=71572). Its a set of rules and tips. please keep by them.

Originally posted by OEGii
Hello, all. not quite a newb. got my account banned at starwarsgalaxies.station.sony.com. use to post on the gat until someone took offense to a comment i made....
oh well, hope everyone is a little friendlier here.....:D Im almost afraid to ask... but could you tell us why? :D I promiss i wont hold anything against you.

Official welcome
*Gives a large box full of small, chocolate covered gnorts (http://www.swgalaxies.net/images/screenshots/gnort.jpg).*)

hope to see you around more

-Wraith 8-
 Jan Gaarni
11-06-2002, 3:38 PM
Welcome, I'm Jan Gaarni, second in comman ... *get's kicked in the shin by Wraith* Ok, ok, no lying. :D

Seriously, I'm just Jan Gaarni, one of the remaining oldtimers (if you can call it that :D ) still posting alot around here.

As to why you got banned, it's safe to tell Wraith, but if you want it to be privat and not displayed all over this place, just PM him through this boards. And me if you want to. ;)

Anyway, GAT, huh. Yo Wraith, that's like getting an Aresen in here. :D

EDIT: OEG, that wouldn't be short for OneEyedGopher, would it?
 Wraith 8
11-06-2002, 6:49 PM
yeah offcourse.... stupid of me not thinking about that... good point JAN :D.

You can tell me anything and if you dont want anyone else to see it... PM me. there is a button at the bottom of my post... just klick it if you wish to talk to me privatly.
 Skate Boy
11-14-2002, 1:33 PM
Welcome dude have fun here. P.S. Where do you live in central Ohio? I live around Columbus.:)
 Wraith 8
11-18-2002, 12:45 PM
hmmm.. he hasnt been online in a while..... lets just all wait in patience :D
 Taos
11-19-2002, 9:14 PM
I'll be holding my breath for this guy!! :D

hhmmmm....I don't think we'll see him for a while, gut feeling.
 Skate Boy
12-03-2002, 12:59 PM
I want to know if he lives near me.:(
 Jan Gaarni
12-03-2002, 2:46 PM
Maybe I scared him away by guessing his handle over at the Station. :(
I have no idea if it's correct.
 Luey Fubar
12-09-2002, 5:13 AM
 Darth Simpson
12-09-2002, 9:37 AM
I've been wondering about this for quite some time.

What the hell is Aresen?
 Jan Gaarni
12-09-2002, 11:38 AM
RogueSquadron.Net = RSN = Aresen. ;)
 Darth Simpson
12-09-2002, 2:23 PM
Ah, thanks for clearing that up. Now things are starting to make sense... ;)
 Thew Rydur
12-09-2002, 3:41 PM
Yeah, about Aresen isnt everyone supposed to be crazy over there? I've always wanted to check it out for myself but I'm to scared. ;)
 Wraith 8
12-09-2002, 3:44 PM
lol... didnt you know that i... your fearless moderator comes from that saneless place? fear it :D MUHAHHAHAHAHH :p
 Lord Helmet
12-09-2002, 8:52 PM
damn straight! any place that doesn't know what college is
sanless or as i call INsane or maybe even OUTsane in fact i tihnk im not sane! i must be from areSEN o wait im just ameriCAN..sorrry bout that...but i really want to kow...who's that oriental guy?
Page: 1 of 1