Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Eventual Mac Forum

Page: 1 of 1
 jedifunk
11-05-2002, 4:23 PM
Now i know that the Mac community for gaming in general is small compared to PCs, but with the release of JK2 for Mac there are sure to be lots of noobs who are on the Mac platform. They will be coming here to ask the same questions over and over (ie: mac support, which mods work, tweaking your mac, etc).

Now I've come from a Q3 mod called NSCO (Navy Seal:Cover Operations), and they have a great Mac section, where all these types of questions are asked and answered, by other Mac users. I've found it to be an invaluable resource in getting not only the NSCO mod running perfectly, but also for Q3.

As i said, the game is just released, so there may not be the demand of a Mac forum just yet, but they will be coming sooner or later. And so far, I havent received the greatest of reception on these forums, when it comes to asking my Mac specific questions (it also gets old hearing ppl rip on the mac platform when you've just asked a simple question and all you want is a straigt answer).

Anyways, just my 2 cents. Thanks.
 acdcfanbill
11-12-2002, 4:46 AM
Well, belated welcome man :D and we do have a Mac Only forum up for help, tho most everyone here uses PC. Perhaps the mac guys can help each other a bit on the Mac related questions. :p otherwise, some of the other forums shoudl fit your non-mac related questions easily, i think...
 obi
11-12-2002, 4:41 PM
And keep in mind that if you do use the MAC forum, it is only for MAC-related purposes.

Sort of an obvious thing, but you never know with this crowd. ;)
Page: 1 of 1