Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

gungan underwater shelters

Page: 1 of 1
 imobiwan
11-03-2002, 6:27 PM
I can't figure out why sometimes I can build underwater shelters with a utility trawler and some times the option is not available. I always start at post tech level four, so I don't know what makes the difference.
 Kryllith
11-06-2002, 11:21 AM
Only thing I can guess is that you're trying to build to close to the shore (or other places where the water's too shallow) at times. Less you're just low on resources. :)

Kryllith
 imobiwan
11-12-2002, 7:18 PM
If it was the depth of the water or the amount of available recources the option would be available for me to click on. The problem is the button isn't there. The only option I have is to build Aqua Harvester, there is no other button.
 Kryllith
11-13-2002, 10:21 AM
That's really weird. I don't think I've ever had that happen for me... I'll have to play around with just building underwater prefabs and see if it happens. Might want to contact LucasArts and see if anyone else is having that problem.

Kryllith
 marster
11-15-2009, 9:29 AM
I cannot build it in scenario editor too!
 no1
11-15-2009, 5:19 PM
I think its a gungan specific technology
 Master Neb
07-05-2010, 6:30 PM
I think its a gungan specific technology no kidding, but then he should also be able to place a sensor buoy, not just aqua harvester.
Page: 1 of 1