Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Help! Escape From Fest

Page: 1 of 1
 Jedi Skywalker
11-02-2002, 11:02 AM
Hey you all. I'm looking for someone who can help me on the level Escape From Fest in RS 3d. I must abort the level everytime, before I get the chance to take down the AT-AT. Can you hep me out of there?:confused:
 Rogue15
11-02-2002, 11:12 AM
You wouldn't be happening to kill the AT-PTs now, would you?

if not, are the AT-ATs killing them?
 Elessar-Eдrfalas
11-05-2002, 9:12 AM
wut level is that from the game? i may be able to help u out if u tell me
 Rogue15
11-05-2002, 11:32 AM
it's the level with all the snow, 3 at-ats, and 3 at-pts who you need to help escape Fest. :D

i wonder if he'll have as much trouble on hoth. :D
 Jedi Skywalker
11-10-2002, 10:51 AM
In the beginning, the first time I played the mission I tried to kill my "own" AT-PT's. Quit stupid, I know guys.:D

Now I'm trying to get down the AT-AT and he's attacking the AT-PT's. :atat:

Help Help!
 Rogue15
11-10-2002, 1:31 PM
there's a glitch in the game where you don't need to kill the at-at that's first attacking the at-pts. I found it out cause it's my favorite level in the entire game (cause it's so hard, and there's ALOT of enemies), go and kill the first AT-AT you see, then fly over to the at-at by the shield generator. MAke sure that you NEVER see the at-at that's first attacking the at-pts, or it will kill them. Once the second AT-AT is down, just fly in circles over by that barracks until the wall has been destroyed. once the wall gets blown, all you do is count to say...20, and then head over to kill the tank droids that come over the mountains. If you don't have the Advanced Blasters from Taloraan, you're very screwed in this level, so if you don't have them I highly suggest you get them, otherwise you'll not be able to take down the tank droids fast enough. The Advanced Blaster powerup is on Taloraan, at the end, in the center of the 'cloud city', good luck getting it.

The fastest way to beat the level is by flying straight to the AT-AT that's attacking the AT-PTs, and taking it out, then the AT-AT by the shield generator, then the AT-AT in the middle of the canyon.

When taking down an AT-AT, make sure to only use your left or right brake (depending on which way you turn, i usually turn left, so i use the left brake) ALSO, you'll want to be going as fast as possible, touching the brake whenever you make a turn.

Hopefully this helps. :)
Page: 1 of 1