Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Costumes

Page: 1 of 1
 BeastMaster
10-31-2002, 8:39 AM
:sithm:

So, it's Halloween, and we all know the best part of Halloween is the costumes. For one day each year, we can be whoever and whatever we wish. So, what are you guys?

Me, I'm taking advantage of being a writer to dress up as one of my own characters. Martin Byron is a young and very cool sorceror (kinda a combination of Willow and Giles from Buffy --with a hint of Angel thrown in 'cause I've got the billowy coat :shads2: ).

My "day" costume (to wear to school) is something I do each year. It lets me say I'm dressed up without risking looking stupid. ;)

This year, we're talkin' black jeans, black button shirt (top two undone for the coolness factor), my "dragon pearl" pendant hanging outside (usually it's tucked inside my shirt), the new over-the-shoulder bookbag I got as a birthday gift, and of course the leather coat. I may add a few belt-pouches, if I can scrounge one that fits my tarot deck (10 PopCulturePoints(tm) to anyone who gets the animй reference).

The "night" costume is more flamboyant, in case I actually go anywhere (after my frellin' night class, on HALLOWEEN of all frelling nights :snear: )

Same black jeans, but with a black T-shirt over a grey turtleneck, a belt-strap (scavenged off of a carryon bag that fell apart) over one shoulder, my pendant, and a long black cape for effect. Also some belt-pouches with various charms. I even have a wizard staff (broomhandle, black tape, the pearlescent top of an old shampoo bottle, and the plastic crystal from an old HeMan toy).
 Darth Groovy
02-24-2003, 8:23 PM
This is the first time I ever donned the Darth Maul costume, which is an ongoing hobby of mine. I had a big Halloween party that year, and really my guests who knew me, knew that I would have nothing less than over the top for my costume. Since then I have found better, more expensive movie make up, found some good boots, and i'm getting my ear pierced in the same place as Maul to replace those annoying magnetic ones. I'm also trying to find ways to get my hands on the new Master Replicas Darth Maul Saber prop. I'm also contemplating joining the 501st legion.
Page: 1 of 1