Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Model Idea: StreetFighter characters

Page: 1 of 1
 VegaD1970
10-28-2002, 11:45 AM
Hi all, i'm new to the board and new to the
game Jedi outcast, and I gotta say this is the best game i've played since Resident Evil. I'm also a big fan of the Street Fighter series, and wondered if anyone here knows of any models for JK2 based on characters from Street Fighter ? I would love to use a Vega model. If anyone is interested in creating one please do inform me.

Best regards,
Vega........
 SettingShadow
10-28-2002, 11:57 AM
Welcome to the forums VegaD1970, enyoy your stay. I dont think theres any streetfighter models out (not that I know what this game is) and Im not a modeller so I cant help you.
Have a nice day.
 Matt-Liell
10-28-2002, 4:41 PM
i have a killer instinct skin out there (its kinda like street fighter) check out my website to download it!
 VegaD1970
10-28-2002, 5:22 PM
WOW, your Avatars look awesome !!!
I'll take a look at your Killer instinct models, but my curiosity has peaked with designing models. I'll look around here because I think I saw something mentioned about a model tutorial.

Cheers again...
 Matt-Liell
10-28-2002, 5:25 PM
thanks! and ya download the guy if u want (name is Jago) if u want to get into modeling check the modeling forum under "NEW TO MODELING?"
Page: 1 of 1